Jayanagar 3rd block, Bangalore - 560011.
Taskmo (FeedMypockets formerly) is Task fulfillment platform. We are B2B managed marketplace that offers a digital-first approach in fulfillment and supply chain solutions for the businesses.Being a Task fulfillment platform we are connecting businesses with vetted gig workers.
Founded in 2017 with a Facebook page campaign, today Taskmo has more than 1 million gig workers and 500+ companies on the platform. We are addressing the world's largest gig economy market with a digital and tech-driven approach.
- KSDC (Karnataka Skill Development Corp) award, Government of Karnataka.
- Startup of the year 2019 - Deccan Herald in association with Radio Mirchi
- 10 best startups to work for - Silicon India
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and entitling with Taskmo Crew
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Working very closely with Founders, mentors and stake-holders
- Well stocked pantry
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events and social hangouts
Roles & Resposibilities
- Generating content for the website and social media.
- Optimizing content on the web.
- Updating social media platforms.
- Advising on and revising trends.
- Managing the creation and delivery of marketing strategies.
- Creating and delivering email campaigns.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Undertaking competitor research and analyses.
- Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits.
- Establishing goals and objectives in order to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
- Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
- Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
- Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- 1 or more years of marketing experience Marketing or Communications qualifications.
- Google Adwords and Analytics certification a bonus.
- Experience working in B2B Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team. Self-starter.
1-2 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA