Jayanagar 3rd block, Bangalore - 560011.
Taskmo (FeedMypockets formerly) is Task fulfillment platform. We are B2B managed marketplace that offers a digital-first approach in fulfillment and supply chain solutions for the businesses.Being a Task fulfillment platform we are connecting businesses with vetted gig workers.
Founded in 2017 with a Facebook page campaign, today Taskmo has more than 1 million gig workers and 500+ companies on the platform. We are addressing the world's largest gig economy market with a digital and tech-driven approach.
- KSDC (Karnataka Skill Development Corp) award, Government of Karnataka.
- Startup of the year 2019 - Deccan Herald in association with Radio Mirchi
- 10 best startups to work for - Silicon India
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and entitling with Taskmo Crew
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Working very closely with Founders, mentors and stake-holders
- Well stocked pantry
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events and social hangouts
Roles & Resposibilities
- Building relationships with new and existing clients.
- Conduct market research and explore new business opportunities.
- Identify local business opportunities and challenges.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Understand context of different clients to suitably structure solution implementation.
- To be specifically segment customers and execute a GO TO MARKET plan for each of the segments including the digital marketing and channel management strategies.
- Lead the development and execution of client engagement initiatives across all channels
- Bachelor's degree/Master degree in Marketing, sales.
- A self-starter with desire for success who can spot new opportunities.
- Proven record in business development. Driven individual motivated by sales results.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening.
- Must possess strong communication skills with regional language expertise (Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil)
- Well organized.
- Presentable and confident
1-2 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA