Jayanagar 3rd block, Bangalore - 560011.
Taskmo (FeedMypockets formerly) is Task fulfillment platform. We are B2B managed marketplace that offers a digital-first approach in fulfillment and supply chain solutions for the businesses.Being a Task fulfillment platform we are connecting businesses with vetted gig workers.
Founded in 2017 with a Facebook page campaign, today Taskmo has more than 1 million gig workers and 500+ companies on the platform. We are addressing the world's largest gig economy market with a digital and tech-driven approach.
- KSDC (Karnataka Skill Development Corp) award, Government of Karnataka.
- Startup of the year 2019 - Deccan Herald in association with Radio Mirchi
- 10 best startups to work for - Silicon India
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and entitling with Taskmo Crew
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Working very closely with Founders, mentors and stake-holders
- Well stocked pantry
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events and social hangouts
Roles & Resposibilities
- To hire, motivate and retain best in class talent for the business.
- To develop the product strategy and roadmap for precious metal investment product offerings and convert the same into an executable business plan.
- To proactively track the evolving precious metal, commodities as an asset class and investment trend and ensure the business model remains future ready and nimble enough to capitalize profitably on such trends.
- Develop and evolve advanced segmentation strategies that deliver truly personalized marketing programs and exceptional client experiences
- Build Attribution models and perform multi touch attributions to ensure better Lead to Sales conversion rates.
- Deliver innovative, efficient and cost-effective solutions/initiatives to meet Company's needs and to drive business growth and profitability.
- Leverage analytics, data and deep customer insights to identify and execute innovative programs that continually push CRM initiatives to the next level.
- Design and development of CRM reporting dashboards; establish templates and processes for regularly sharing out CRM progress and results with key stakeholders
- Identify and implement opportunities for automation and innovation that increase the efficiency of marketing channels and enable scale while minimizing cost and overhead.
- Build and maintain a test and learn roadmap and work to continually iterate and optimize CRM efforts in order to increase the effectiveness of all channels.
- Master degree in top B-school or institition in Marketing, sales and related studies .
- Should have minimum of 4 years of experience in recruitment industry.
- A self-starter with desire for success who can spot new opportunities.
- Proven record in business development. Driven individual motivated by sales results.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening. Must possess strong communication skills with regional language expertise (Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil)
- Well organized. Presentable and confident
5-6 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA