Jayanagar 3rd block, Bangalore - 560011.
Taskmo (FeedMypockets formerly) is Task fulfillment platform. We are B2B managed marketplace that offers a digital-first approach in fulfillment and supply chain solutions for the businesses.Being a Task fulfillment platform we are connecting businesses with vetted gig workers.
Founded in 2017 with a Facebook page campaign, today Taskmo has more than 1 million gig workers and 500+ companies on the platform. We are addressing the world's largest gig economy market with a digital and tech-driven approach.
- KSDC (Karnataka Skill Development Corp) award, Government of Karnataka.
- Startup of the year 2019 - Deccan Herald in association with Radio Mirchi
- 10 best startups to work for - Silicon India
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and entitling with Taskmo Crew
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Working very closely with Founders, mentors and stake-holders
- Well stocked pantry
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events and social hangouts
Roles & Resposibilities
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role -
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- 1 or more years of proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
1-3 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA