Jayanagar 3rd block, Bangalore - 560011.
Taskmo (FeedMypockets formerly) is Task fulfillment platform. We are B2B managed marketplace that offers a digital-first approach in fulfillment and supply chain solutions for the businesses.Being a Task fulfillment platform we are connecting businesses with vetted gig workers.
Founded in 2017 with a Facebook page campaign, today Taskmo has more than 1 million gig workers and 500+ companies on the platform. We are addressing the world's largest gig economy market with a digital and tech-driven approach.
- KSDC (Karnataka Skill Development Corp) award, Government of Karnataka.
- Startup of the year 2019 - Deccan Herald in association with Radio Mirchi
- 10 best startups to work for - Silicon India
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and entitling with Taskmo Crew
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Working very closely with Founders, mentors and stake-holders
- Well stocked pantry
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events and social hangouts
Roles & Resposibilities
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Executing tests on source code. Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies.
- 2 years' experience in QA testing. Good team working and critical thinking skills.
2 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA